Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Dear Diary, today me and my five friends drove to our summerhouse, the trip was awful. I was so exited before we left, even though we do this many times a year. When we were supposed to leave, one of my friend overslept so he was going to be late. We didn't let that bother us, but decided to leave already and meet him at the shop on the half way. After a few miles my friends motorcycle broke, and he hopped on my bike and we continued the trip still trying to be happy. After a while my friend, who over slept, called me and told us to wait. We waited for about ten minutes and he came. And once again we continued the trip. I was already getting a little anxious. We drove really fast on the wet and curvy roads, so we would catch up on our schedule. When we arrived to the shop, it was already getting dark. We twent to the shop to by food over the weekend, which took some time. After we were done with shopping, we had to stuff the food to our bags, which were already full. I was just getting more annoyed, but tried to keep the good spirit up. When we left the store, it was really dark and cold and wet, basic Finnish weather. You still could see something with your front lights, but after half an hour, we couldn't see anything. I was the first one driving with my friend on my bike. It was really scary to drive when you actually couldn't see the road. Some times it just disappeared in fromt of you and you didn't even know if it went right or left. After a long and scary trip, we arrived to the dirt road. That was even harder to drive with my street bike. Anyhow we managed to get to our summer house, we were all wet and covered in mud. We went to put the sauna on, and couple guys started making food. Even though the trip was awful, the feeling that we got when we arrived, rewarded the painful journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment